13 December 2013
Due to fog the visibility is reduced in Istria, in the southern and central parts as well as in Lika mountain area .
Due to low temperatures ice is possible, especially on bridges and viaducts. Drivers are invited to keep distance, to adjust the driving speed to road conditions and to turn on the headlights during the day as well.
Difficulties are expected in roadwork areas.
Today (13 December) till 4pm traffic is suspended on the D8 Adriatic road Omiš-Dubci at the place Medići. Detour for passenger traffic: Omiš-Gata-Blato n/C-Šestanovac-Dubci or Split-Žrnovnica-Tugare-Gata-Blato n/C-Šestanovac-Dubci, detour for freight traffic: Split-Brnaze-Trilj-Cista Provo-Šestanovac-Dubci. Recommended detour: Sv. Ilija tunnel.
Till 5pm it is closed on the D512 Makarska-Ravca state road.
In Učka tunnel in Istria traffic flows alternatly, over one road lane, every night between 10pm and 6am till 14/15 December.
Due to winter driving conditions there is a traffic ban on freight vehicles with a trailer and all other vehicles have to use winter equipment on the following roads of Lika mountain area:
D42 at Poljanak,
ŽC5169 Bjelopolje-Donji Lapac,
One road lane is free:
- on the A1 Zagreb-Vrgorac motorway at Božići viaduct in direction Split, on the part Ravča-Vrgorac (460th km) in direction Dubrovnik, 463rd-465th km in direction Dubrovnik,
- on the A3 Bregana-Lipovac motorway at Zagreb istok paytoll, 41st-42nd km in direction Lipovac, 45th-41st km in direction Bregana, 198th-199th km in direction Lipovac,
- on the A6 Rijeka-Zagreb motorway in Javorova Kosa and Pod Vugleš tunnels as well as at Stara Sušica viaduct in direction Zagreb.
Roadworks are also in progress:
- on the D35 Lepoglava-Sveti Križ Začretje state road - traffic is closed from Sv. Križ Začretje to Donja Šemnica, detour: D1 Sveti Križ Začretje-Velika Ves-Radoboj-Gornja Šemnica-Donja Šemnica;
- on the D43 state road Graberje-Ivanić Grad junction every day 7am-7pm, alternative A3 entrance/exit: Križ junction;
- on the D2 Osijek detour road between Čepinska junction and Vinkovačka viaduct - traffic is closed;
- on the D46 Đakovo-Tovarnik border crossing state road - traffic is suspended on the part Novi Jankovci-Stari Jankovci;
- in Istria on the D400 state road at Pula;
- on Krk bridge - one lane is free and the driving speed has to be reduced to 30 km/h;
- on the D3 state road between Skrad and Kupjak - one lane is free only;
- on the D1 Korenica-Debelo Brdo state road - traffic flows alternatly till 14 March 2014;
- on the D25 Korenica-Gospić state road between Bunić and Ljubovo - one lane is free only till 21 February 2014;
- on the D27 Benkovac-Šopot state road - traffic is suspended, detour for passenger traffic: Zadar istok junction, detour for freight traffic: D8-Zadar-D424-Tromilja junction-Škabrnja-Benkovac;
- on the D8 Adriatic road at Sukošan, between Pakoštane and Drage;
- on the D422 state road at Zemunik airport - traffic is occasionally suspended 8am-4pm till 21 December;
- on the D8 Adriatic road at Omiš;
- on the D512 Makarska-Gornje Igrane state road at Gornji Tučepi;
- on the D425 Karamatići-Ploče 1 state road - traffic is suspended;
- on the D8 Adriatic road between Živogošće and Drvenik, between Drvenik and Gradac;
- on the D8 Adriatic road in Dubrovnik area at Mali Žal.
Tisno bridge on Murter island (D121 state road) closes for traffic for 30 minutes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 9am till 15 May 2014.