| Rijeka - Zagreb Motorway|
| Rupa - Križišće Motorway|
| Rijeka bypass|
| Krk Bridge|
- Where can I buy an ETC device or an ETC package?
ETC devices can be purchased at Autocesta Rijeka – Zagreb d.d. (Lučko, Grobnik, Krk and Rupa) as well as Bina-Istra d.d. concessionary company, provided you have previously registered. ETC packages can also be purchased at all Autocesta Rijeka – Zagreb d.d. points of sale and Toll Plazas of Autocesta Rijeka-Zagreb d.d. 24/7 and at our partners involved in commission sale of ETC packages, as well as through ARZ Web Shop.
- On which motorways can ARZ ETC devices be used?
ARZ ENC ETC devices can be used on the following motorways: A1: Zagreb-Split-Vrgorac and at Biokovo TP; A3: Bregana-Zagreb-Lipovac; A4: Zagreb-Goričan; A5: Beli Manastir-Osijek-Svilaj; A6: Bosiljevo-Rijeka; A7: Rupa-Rijeka; D102: Krk Bridge, and all sections operated by Bina-Istra d.d. provided that you register previously.
- Where are the points of sale located, and what are their opening hours?
ARZ points of sale:
- Lučko Point of Sale, Jadranska avenija 6: weekdays from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to noon
- Grobnik Point of Sale at Grobnik TP: weekdays from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to noon
- Krk Point of Sale at Krk Bridge TP: weekdays from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to noon
- Rupa Point of Sale at Rupa TP: weekdays from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturdays from 7 a.m. to noon
- How can I top up my ETC account?
ETC accounts can be topped up by way of Web Shop portal (credit cards), at ARZ points of sale (cash, credit and debit cards), by payment slip and Internet banking.
Note: SWIFT cost is charged in the amount of 40.00 kn by PBZ for wire transfers from abroad.
Payment are made using IBAN:
- IBAN HR8223400091502010967 (Zagreb)
- IBAN HR2123400091510137367 (Rijeka), opened at Privredna banka Zagreb.
When making a payment the following should be specified:
- In favour of: Autocesta Rijeka – Zagreb d.d.
- IBAN: above mentioned
- Desired amount
- Reference number: user account number
- Model: 17
- Description: ETC top-up payment
How to top up an ETC account from abroad:
- Company: Autocesta Rijeka – Zagreb d.d.
- Street/number: Koturaška cesta 43
- Postal code/City: 10 000 Zagreb
- Country: Croatia
- VAT Number: HR96330310281
- Bank: Privredna banka Zagreb
- Bank Address: Račkoga 6, Zagreb
- SWIFT code: PBZGHR2X
- IBAN for payments in Euro: HR1623400091100148333
IBAN for payments in kuna: HR8223400091502010967
- Desired amount: xxx kn or xxx €
- Reference number: user device number or user account number
- Purpose: ETC
- Is an ETC device limited to only one vehicle category?
ETC device can be used for all vehicle categories, however upon purchase you should choose the category of vehicle (IA, I, II, III and IV) for your ETC device.
- What does "Island ETC" refer to?
"Island ETC" device is an ETC device for free passage over the Krk Bridge and the motorways operated by Autocesta Rijeka-Zagreb d.d., Hrvatske autoceste d.o.o. with 21.74% discount to toll, and Bina Istra d.d. sections (provided you have previously registered). All natural persons with their residence on the Island of Krk, Cres, Rab or Lošinj and all legal entities or craft business with a seat registered on the islands above (pursuant to the Island Act Official Gazette of the Republic of Croatia no. 34/99 and 32/02) can become owners of "Island ETC". When purchasing an "Island ETC" at Krk Bridge Point of Sale, natural persons should bring an ID and registration card as proof of residence, legal entities should bring a registration card and an excerpt from the Commercial Court or a trade licence.
For additional information please contact ARZ Info Centre on our toll-free number 0800 0111.
- How can the users pay toll for motorcycles, motor tricycles and quadricycles?
Motorcycles, motor tricycles and quadricycles belong to the IA category of vehicles (motor vehicles with the characteristic of motorcycle, motor tricycle and quadricycle). There is also ARZ MOTO ETC for this category. Each legal or natural person who signs the application form can become a user, asks to be issued an ARZ MOTO ETC, and supplies all the documents specified in the application form. Users pay toll reduced by 21.74% upon passing the toll plaza.
- Can an ETC device be used immediately upon payment?
Should you make a payment at one of our ARZ points of sale, ETC device can be used 30-60 minutes after purchase on the ARZ sections, whereas on HAC sections it can be used after data exchange. Paid-in funds can be used momentarily only in case the payment has been made through ARZ Web Shop or by SMS vouchers. If you use other methods of payment your ETC device can be used the following day, or two days upon payment in case of weekends and holidays.
Explanation: Bank statements are entered into books every morning (except Sunday and holidays) for payments from the previous day. If the payment was made at any time through Privredna banka Zagreb, it will be visible the next day. If the payment was made until noon in another bank, it will be entered into books the following morning, and in case the payment was made in the afternoon, it will be visible the following day.
- How can I check my ETC account balance?
You can check your ETC account balance on ARZ web page, www.arz.hr (Users Corner / Account Balance), on ARZ Web shop portal (Reports / User account balance), if you call us free at 0800–0111, or at Autocesta Rijeka-Zagreb d.d. points of sale. ETC account balance can also be checked by sending an SMS containing "E number of ETC device" at the following number +385 99 2180 791.
ETC account balance can be checked by sending a text message containing: "ARZ-space-S-space- ETC device number (10 numbers in the middle 000xxxxxxx)" on the following number +385 99 6515 555. Both lowercase and uppercase characters can be used in text messages.
- Is there a special discount for trucks?
For vehicle categories III and IV for post paid ETC devices with standing order the following discounts are applied:
- EURO 3 - 30.43% discount is applied to toll amount
- EURO 4 - 30.43% + 3% discount is applied to toll amount
- EURO 5 - 30.43% + 5% discount is applied to toll amount
ETC devices for III and IV categories have to be addressed to the vehicle licence plate. There can only be one ETC device per user account, and a separate standing order is opened for each. Standing orders are opened through Diners credit cards, solely if issued in Croatia (sign UZ). Once a month an account of passages is made, and a standing order contract has no limitations, i.e. it is valid until the party asks for contract termination in written form, until credit card expiry date, credit card cancellation or standing order termination due to non-payment.
- How can I register at https://enc.arz.hr?
Before using ARZ Web shop services it is necessary to register by following the instructions at Login / Registration, in the top right corner of home page.
- Who is exempt from paying toll?
|TRAFFIC ON MOTORWAY
| on date 13.12.2013 at 18:04|
|A1: Zagreb/Lučko - jctn. Karlovac|
|A1: jctn. Karlovac - jctn. Bosiljevo 2|
|A6: jctn. Bosiljevo 2 - jctn. Kikovica|
|B6: jctn. Kikovica - Rijeka/jctn. Orehovica|
|B7: jctn. Orehovica - jctn. Diračje|
|A7: GP Rupa - jctn. Diračje|
|D102: Krk Bridge|